Friday, April 18, 2008

Inaffective Daily Affirmations




Ahhhh. . . the wonders of spring! The renewal of life and new growth. . .

Time for getting rid of the old, excess burdens and clutter that tends to drag one down. Time for bringing in NEW light and hope and goodness and. . . oh well! Here are some REALISTIC motivational affirmations that can rev you up and get you going as we start a new growing season. . .

And don't worry--if you don't like the 'choke-on-the-feel-good' stuff, then these babies are JUST FOR YOU!

You might find yourself saying these over and over and OVER to yourself--because, well. . . .THEY ARE KEEPERS!

INEFFECTIVE DAILY AFFIRMATIONS:

1. I am at one with my duality.

2. Only a lack of imagination saves me from immobilizing myself with imaginary fears.

3. As I let go of my feelings of guilt, I can get in touch with my Inner Sociopath.

4. I assume full responsibility for my actions, except the ones that are someone else's fault.

5. I no longer need to punish, deceive or compromise myself. Unless, of course, I want to stay employed.

6. I am grateful that I am not as judgmental as all those censorious, self-righteous people around me.

7. As I learn the innermost secrets of the 'rich & famous', they remind me in so many ways how unbelievably normal I am.

8. The first step is to say nice things about myself. The second, to do nice things for myself. The third, to find someone to buy me nice things.

9. All of me is beautiful and valuable, even the ugly, stupid, and disgusting parts.

I have printed only NINE here---because I would like YOU (in the comment section) to put forth your best effort and give me that TENTH ineffective daily affirmation!

It'll do WONDERS to keep your spirits up and your motivation going!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE THESE! They are RIGHT ON!

Anonymous said...

I like these so much better than the huggy-feely ones. (they make so much more sense too!)