Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Adventures of Sam & Max AND Uncle T!!!

Well. . .well. . .well!

Here's what the fam has been up to since the last time I posted some 'personal' photos. . .

Uncle T decided to join in on the adventures of Sam and Max---and he just produced a new 'breakdance video'--here's the cover art:



Next we have Master Sam, on the road again--nearly barreling down his 'Nana' & 'G-pa' in his hurry to get back to home and hearth:



And finally, not to be outdone is up and coming Rock Star--'Master Max'--who recently ran off to join a band as the drummer, much to the chagrin of his parents:



Don't worry---there are more adventures to come as I am sure Uncles W & J wish to get in on this kind of action. . . not to mention 'Nana' & 'G-Pa' themselves. . . Oh! And I'm sure I'll be hearing from dear daughter and her hubby wanting to publish some fantastic adventurish posters of themselves. . .

More to follow, I'm sure!

No comments: