Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Idol Update!


Sorry! I just couldn't RESIST!

I mean--I absolutely ADORE the music of Andrew Lloyd Webber and last night's Idol performances were dedicated to him and his music. . .

Again--my TWO FAVS--the two David's were SMOKING HOT and AMAZING!






I still say (as I did from the very beginning) this season is going to end up as the tale of two David's. . . . The battle for King David is still going strong. . .and I honestly love BOTH of them--the jury is still out of which one I like better. . .

5 comments:

Jennie said...

Last night was awesome.. Poor Brooke. I felt so bad for her! David Cook is the one to beat... he's changing it up every week!

Showmethesale said...

Yep--I totally agree with you, Jennie.

That was really awkward when she stopped and started over--she's done that one the show twice now. . . I do feel badly for her--but I don't think the fans will be as forgiving this time. . .

Kenon said...

I missed the results show, but I read this morning that Carli got cute. I can't believe it!! This season is the best!!!

Beth said...

david cook has totally grown on me every week. i loved his mariah song the best-which is funny because i don't love mariah. david archuleta is such a sweetheart-i just want to pinch his cheeks! but i don't think he is as good.

Showmethesale said...

I agree with you Kenon--I think this season has been the best too!

And Beth--I also think the way you do--David Cook really has more talent and could cut an album right now! But David Archuleta is just so doggone sweet that I want him to do really well too. . .

What a conundrum!