Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Do ya BLOG??????


I have a confession to make. . .

I have become somewhat of a 'blog tramp' since I entered the blog world last October.

And those of you who ALREADY ARE 'blog tramps' know exactly what I'm talking about!

At first it was just trying to figure out how to post something that made sense and figure out how to add pictures, videos, and links.

THEN it turned into an addiction to try and figure out how to add fancy script and wallpapers and better graphics and cooler stuff to write about.

THEN I REALLY CAUGHT THE BUG and found myself blog-hopping from one person's blog to another without rhyme or reason! I'd start on a friend's blog. . . discover ANOTHER friend's blog and click to see that one. . . then find an interesting name and check THAT blog out--and before I knew it, I was halfway around the world meeting folks like Uncle Albert of the U.K. and someone's Aunt Tillie who is into photography and sushi and has a new spread in South Carolina!

Along with my tramping about the blogger world--I DID manage to track down some peeps I actually knew! And that was like finding COOL PRIZES in my cereal box! Now I have my own regular peeps that I can check up on and find out all the crazy stuff they've been up to--and from there I can see THEIR PEEPS--and those peeps ALSO have peeps--and well. . . pretty soon I am 'tramping out' again!

So I admit it--I am a complete BLOG TRAMP---but hey! It's rather fun and I rather like it!

Oh--and welcome to all my NEW PEEPS! (and PEEPS of those PEEPS. . . don't wanna leave anyone out)

HAPPY BLOGGING!


7 comments:

april said...

hi patti,

what a great blog you have! thanks for leaving a note on mine :-) you are truly an awesome & detailed blogger! i am so impressed! have fun girl!

Mel said...

Glad to be one of your peeps :)

Showmethesale said...

Thanks, April! Wow, that's a true compliment coming from such a 'fashionista' as yourself!

And yes, indeedy, Mel--you are one of my peeps!

Kenon said...

Patti!!! Isn't blogging the best? I'm so glad you found me. Whitney and I were looking at your blog today and talking about how much we always looked up to you and your family. Enjoy the lush beauty of Oregon for all of us that don't get to walk out the door and see it every day!!! :)

Jennie said...

I am total blog stalker too... You can't help it! You see someone you know, someone they knw etc. :) Hope to see you soon!

Showmethesale said...

Kenon, what a sweet thing to say! (You are making me blush)

We do enjoy Oregon lots and lots and blogging is DEFINITELY the BEST!

(Now I'm gonna have to tromp on over to Whitney's blog!)

Jennie--you will see me girl--I'm about to go post on your blog again--I just can't stop myself!

Anonymous said...

Hey! Even though I don't have a blog, I think I'm one of your peeps as I do check out your blog quite a bit.

Since you are totally crazy, it makes me feel better about myself!

(seriously, your blog puts a smile on my face)