Thursday, June 5, 2008

I've been TAGGED!


Oh JOY! It finally happened to ME! I've been seeing these 'tagging' posts where it says stuff like: You've been TAGGED! . . . TAG me! . . . I'm TAGGING a friend today . . . I need to TAG someone . . I've reached my TAGGING limit . . . TAG, you're it! (and other such epithets) But I never knew what it all meant. . . UNTIL TODAY!

My blogging buddy, CDR, has tagged me! Here goes...

The rules: Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

What was I doing ten years ago? Being a complete maniac, teaching about 10-14 fitness classes per week, coordinating fitness programs for 2 health clubs, taking a Kung Fu class with my oldest son, speaking to kids in middle and high school about drugs, teen pregnancy, STDs, and developing core strength, raising 4 kids, and trying to keep up with my 'outdoorsy' husband!

What are five (non-work) things on my to-do list for today? Workout, read a bit from the vampire books my daughter got me hooked on, get registration and licenses for the new cars we bought, check out places to see what kind of counter tops and sink I want for my 'FOREVER in the remodeling process kitchen', and of COURSE answer this 'tag request' on my blog!

5 Snacks I enjoy: Oh Heavens! This feels like a confession. . . oh well. . . chocolate macadamia nuts, fresh homemade bread or rolls with lots of butter, hot artichokes with melted butter dip, Baskin Robbins peanut butter & chocolate ice cream, fruit (especially blackberries, blueberries, pineapple, watermelon and those little Clementine tangerines)

Things I would do if I were a billionaire: I'd do the responsible thing first (which is pay off any debts and buy off my friends and family) Once that is out of the way--I'd get a gorgeous home on the coast for me--a home in the mountains near a lake for my dear hubby, a beautiful castle in Scotland or Ireland, and a villa in Italy, and a small Caribbean Island, donate profusely to charity, travel the world and do a BUNCH of dumb, exciting and ridiculous things. . . then when I was through with this planet--I'd start exploring other planets and galaxies. . .

Places I have lived: Ohio, Arizona, California, Utah, Louisiana, Texas, and Oregon

Jobs I have had: Babysitter extrodinaire, Cashier at a drugstore, Ice Cream Parlor Manager, Janitor on college campus, Waitress, Bank teller, Children's Dance/Fiitness Director, Public Speaker, Fitness Coordinator/Director, Aerobics Instructor, Aerobics Business Owner, Health/Fitness Teacher, Internet Sales Business, Wonderful wife, Manic Mother, Notorious Nana, Freelance Blogger (although I am waiting for the last one to take off and actually produce some income!)

The 5 bloggers I am tagging? April, Megan, Jennie, Amy, Melanie


OK--now that you've been tagged, my friends, I EXPECT to hear back from you. So--you know what to do. . . oh! And no complaining! Just follow this slogan I have posted for you here:

4 comments:

cdr said...

How fun! Thanks for playing "tag" with me!

Showmethesale said...

Thanks, Charlotte!

You're most welcome--and hey! It was fun for me too!

Beth said...

wow you have had a LOT of jobs! that was a fun tag to read.

it is always fun to imagine what you would do as a billionaire-and then it's kind of depressing when you realize it's not true!

Showmethesale said...

Thanks, Beth!

Yeah. . .I wish I could find out what it truly would be like to be a billionaire. . . (sigh)

But I guess the poor billionaires have to wonder what it would be like to be a gazillionaire--so at least I don't have THAT to worry about!