Friday, March 16, 2012

Be careful how you pick your friends


Did your mom ever warn you about being careful who you hang out with?  Did we ever listen to our moms?  Well, mama's warnings were in many cases spot on, truth be told. . . and now I'm reaping the consequences of not heeding that advice.

Case in point:  Last year I started hanging out with a new friend who wanted me to train her to get in shape. . . so I did. . . and THAT'S when all the mayhem fun started. . .


After this gal pal of mine got into shape--she decided to enter us into a bunch of races and dragged my fanny everywhere--walking and running all over the place. . . . 


I guess I should have expected that at some point, I would end up creating a monster.  But this was no ordinary fitness fan (fiend).  No--not by a long shot!  We not only had to race on the weekends--we had to do it in drag costume.






And of course she wouldn't limit us to flat raceways. . . there were bridges, trails, hills, cliffs, waterfalls and all kinds of natural and unnatural stuff to wade through. . .



 No matter where the next road, trail, arduous pathway takes us--I can only blame myself. . . I should have trained her how to cook instead. . . 

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Haha, what a terrible influence this friend of yours is ;)

Showmethesale said...

And I think you might know of this 'friend' of whom I speak. . .

Anonymous said...

I love all the pictures. We have great times.