Saturday, March 1, 2008

Boy vs. dog. . .






OK. . . my middle son who is currently out of the country WAY up north. . . (Norway to be exact) wanted me to post a slide show of his beloved dog. . . oh yeah, and his brother too.

He seems to be 'waxing nostalgic' for his dog right now. (and perhaps his younger brother)

So for middle son's (as well as your) enjoyment. . . I have put together a little slide show which I will entitle: BOY VERSES DOG

My youngest son was only too happy to get into an 'altercation' with the dog--as he loves 'playing' with him--which mostly consists of teasing and tormenting.

You can decide for yourself who wins. . . The dog is 14 years old--and the boy is 16 years old (but is on the same mental level as the dog--so it seems to be a pretty even match)

Just push PLAY and watch the little show. . . ENJOY!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that dog doesn't look like he's 14 at all...

Showmethesale said...

Hey Random Dude!

He will be so happy to hear you say that. (The dog is quite vain about his age, you know) He still acts like a puppy in many ways. . . and so does the 'boy' he is playing with!

Shhhhh! (Don't tell them I said that)

Wes said...

Well well well, guess who, yes No its me after all. I mean really, this is what I have been waiting for. De dog is so much better looking den dat shabby son of yours. And once again I have to be agreeing with de dude of randomess when he say dat de dog is not looking the 14yrs old. Ok, you did good job. Thank you for me!

Showmethesale said...

Wes! (Norway guy) I'm glad you saw that I took your suggestion to heart.

Dear hubby just did not get why I would post a slide show of his son and dog teasing each other--since it's a daily occurrence and 'really no big deal'. . .

But YOU truly appreciate the subtleties of what REALLY goes on in this family. . . and I'm glad you were amused.

The dog now runs around acting like your father--all huffy and proud that he is still 'young' and does not look or act his age. . . It's quite ANNOYING actually.

He reads this blog daily (yes, I'm speaking about the dog here) and when he saw the comments that you and Random Dude made about his not looking 14 years. . . well let's just say he is even more FULL OF HIMSELF now!