Monday, March 3, 2008

And I thought we were competitive!







Well, well, well!

I'll have you know I come from a VERY competitive family. Games around our house are like championship bouts in extreme world competitions. . . (and that's only when we're playing 'Go Fish')

IF we ratch it up a notch to a an actual 'contact sport'--you need to have the paramedics on standby--because even some of our friendly table tennis games have ended up in the emergency room.

I thought we had the corner on the market when it comes to 'friendly competitions'.

I thought I had seen everything!

I thought maybe we were just a bit over zealous.

Then I saw THIS! And now I feel better. We are apparently normal after all!

AND we have decided to forgo playing 'Rock, Paper, Scissors' in Japan.







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Where do I sign up?

Anonymous said...

Is that for real? Man! It's a good thing they were using what appears to be paper fans and not wooden mallets or something.

Josh said...

That's what me and my brother were like when we played super smash brothers or golden eye on the old Nintendo 64

Showmethesale said...

Ahhhhh. . . I seem to remember those good old days. I really miss them.

Those times I would come in and find you and your brother with welts on your arms and legs (from all the hitting and punching) and the cute little red marks around your necks (from you trying to strangle each other with the controller wires)

My yes! Those were good times!