Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Anyone an 'Office' fan?



OK fellow bloggers. . . do any of you enjoy the show: THE OFFICE?

My family and I really enjoy this show. . . and since dear hubby IS a cubical rat working for a company like Dunder Mifflin (like the folks portrayed in the office) he truly identifies with some of the situations the show depicts.

We are missing the humor, the realism, the agony of directly looking into the eyes of 'Michael Scott', the bone-chilling brilliance of 'Dwight Schrute', the ice-blooded, self-involved, uber-always right Angela, the ever annoying Andy, the. . . (well you get the picture) ANYWAY--we are missing our regular 'Office' fix since the writer's strike. . .

And so we are just left to puzzle and wonder and only imagine what in the world they are up to right now (especially between Pam and Jim).

Soooo. . . I thought I'd throw this little post out here in the form of a POLL QUESTION:

Who's your favorite OFFICE character and why?



And who knows. . . I just might post a picture of the winning character you select (if I can find a good one, that is) Heck--I just might post a picture of any that you mention (if I'm in a good mood)

OK to get you started--and just because I'm in a good mood--I'm gonna vote for Creed--cuz I like his style!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Well, alrighty then! Apparently we have two votes for Dwight Schrute--so I am adding his picture for your enjoyment:


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Since we have a vote. . . I am not gonna leave out the fearless office manager himself. . . besides, if he accidentally stumbles onto my blog I don't want him to cry. Here is the great boss: MICHAEL SCOTT

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Well, well, well! We have a couple of votes for Andy Bernard. Good ole' 'anger management' Andy. Yep! The big 'suck-up' himself. He can sing, he can whine, he can become paranoid, and I do enjoy the skirmishes between him and the 'Big Tuna'. So here he is in all his glory:


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




AND we have a vote for Kevin Malone. Now this is a funny guy. Probably the most underestimated and quite the scene stealer. I'd be afraid to take a peek in his domicile--but he is pretty funny. So another photo for your enjoyment:


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




This is WAY COOL! We are getting more and more Office Fan votes. . . THIS JUST IN! A request for Jim Halpert and Pam Beesly, otherwise known as 'Jim & Pam'. . . I don't have a picture of them together--but I do have their pictures and I am putting them up for you. AND if I can figure out how to post a YouTube video on here of them--I'll get that up too. . . So here are a couple of photos at least to satiate your appetite for now:


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




This is for the 'romance factor' fan. . . Hopefully I just figured out how to add this YouTube video of the blossoming Office romance of Jim and Pam. These are the TOP TEN Jim & Pam moments:



Apparently we can't leave out Angela Martin either. . . the gal you love to hate:


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Now all you have to do is go down to the very end of this posting and click on the word: 'Comments' and then a little window will pop up where you can type in who your favorite character is in the little box. You can also elaborate. . . or not! Go ahead. . . give it a try!

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

My favorite character has to be Dwight. And for the sake of showmethesale, don't email about this poll, just post a comment here. Do it! DO IT NOOOOAUGH!!!!

Showmethesale said...

Arnold, I am so pleased you stopped by. . . but I am very surprised at your choice of character. I thought maybe you would go for the more 'macho' type.

You know, like Roy or Darryl from the warehouse?

But hey, just goes to show ya that you never know about some folks.

(Oh, and by the way, thanks for the plug!)

Anonymous said...

Dwight IS the machoist character. I will be starring him in my new TERMINATOR movie. By the way, did you see my holiday movie, JINGLE ALL ZEE VEY?

I was awesome in dat movie. Aaaaarhhg!

Unknown said...

My vote is Dwight. My favorite part is when he pepper-sprayed Roy.

And the Schrute farm is awesome.

Showmethesale said...

Hey. . . I brook no argument with 'the governator' so I agree with Arnold--Dwight is a 'manly man!'

And apparently we have yet ANOTHER vote for Dwight so I will be adding a picture of him to my blog today.

Long live the Dwightster!

Travis said...

Dwight is my favorite character as well. I like him for his vast knowledge of beats and bear facts. And his gullible nature.

Anonymous said...

What about the big man himself? I vote for the boss, Michael Scott.

Showmethesale said...

Travis, thanks for your vote and comment.

I can see by the votes that Dwight is definitely THE MAN. . .

And to the last commenter--I will consider putting a picture up of Michael Scott. . . He is THE BIG CHEESE and must not be forgotten!

Nicole said...

Andy. He is a good woo-er.

Josh said...

I like Kevin. He is an awesome dude

Anonymous said...

Andy FTW lol

Showmethesale said...

Alrighty then!

We have a couple of votes for Andy AND also a vote for Kevin. . .so their pictures will be going up today. . .

And hey! The way this is going it looks like we'll end up with the whole darn 'office' gang!

Thanks for your responses.

Wes said...

Hello? You have forgotten me, I am come from Norway and I vote for Kevin. I am being agreeing with the one called Josh when he say dat Kevin is being awesome dude!

Showmethesale said...

Wes, I have NOT forgotten you! (How could I, your accent is quite unique)

And I have put a picture of 'the big guy' up in your (and Josh's honor) so it's all good, no?

I think Kevin would be happy to know his fan base has increased by two--and one all the way from Norway no less!

Anonymous said...

Hey! Doesn't anyone even care about the romance between Jim and Pam? I want to see a picture of Jim and Pam!

Showmethesale said...

OK--OK! I hear ya, loud and clear! I am putting up a picture of Jim and Pam today. . . Just for you!

And yes--I do this because I CARE!

(and because I can. . . )

Anonymous said...

Please put up Angela. I love to hate her!

Showmethesale said...

Of course, I will put up a picture of Angela. . . check it out!

Anonymous said...

Okay I not only haven't seen "The Office", I didn't even know it existed. So what's that say about me? I must be one of those people in showmethesale's rant! Ha!

Showmethesale said...

Hi, notanoffice fan! Not to worry--it's all good! There are as many different types of shows as there are people. . . so it's just fine and dandy if you've never seen 'The Office' before.

Heck, I never would have seen it the first time myself if my dear hubby and son-in-law hadn't come running in the room screaming at the top of their lungs: 'YOU GOTTA COME WATCH THIS--THERE'S A SHOW ON RIGHT NOW ABOUT MY LIFE!"

And hey! If you never had to work in a cubical like the Intel folks or Dilbert's crowd--or have been in some mega-mindless, suck the life out of you job, or had a boss with delusions of grandeur, or scheming, stab-you-in-the back coworkers. . . well, you just don't know what you're missing!

Then 'The Office' definitely would not make any sense to you. . . it's best to give it a miss in that case.

Some of the rest of us have become hopelessly addicted. . .