Friday, January 18, 2008

OK. . . I'm owning up!

I'm telling you. . . I always have the BEST of intentions. . .

But DRATS! Each year I get later and later and more behind. . .

I'm STILL sticking to my excuse that we just BARELY finished the holidays and
wedding for my son. . .(even though it's on the downside of January already)

But HALLELUJAH! I just finished taking the tree and the last of the Christmas decorations today!







And, I'm actually owning up to it! (A first for me, as I never make mistakes in this household. . . it's always dear hubby's fault!)

Sooooo. . . AM I THE ONLY ONE this late to the party? Did you all get everything put away and stored and put away already??? Please tell me I'm not the ONLY ONE! (although as my papa always used to say--when you're all alone, at least you're in good company)





No comments: