Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Wal-mart at its finest!

OH MY GOSH!

A friend sent this to me in an e-mail today and gave me permission to post this on my blog. . .

You are NOT gonna believe this one. (Well, if you've been to Wal-mart recently--maybe you will!)

Anyway. . . here goes the story--and the cake you see pictured below is for someone who was moving from an insurance claims office. . .

Here is how the phone conversation probably went:

Wal-Mart employee: Hey! Dis Wal-mart. How can I help you?

Customer: I would like to order a cake for a 'going away' party this weekend.

Wal-Mart employee: What you want on da cake?

Customer: 'Best Wishes Suzanne' and underneath that, 'We will miss you'

Wal-Mart employee: No problem. I gots it!

Viola! Here's the cake!

2 comments:

SueW said...

Wow, that must be a walmart in the south because that stuff happens all the time here. Just a taste of our lives--everyday. Happy New Year love Sue

Showmethesale said...

Hi Sue!

Well. . . I'm afraid we are much alike up here in the northwest (as far as Wal-Mart goes!) Happy New Year to you too!