Tuesday, January 8, 2008

WEDDING NEWS!

As promised, I am posting pictures of my son's wedding which recently took place on December 28th. . .

First the happy couple during the engagement:







Next we have some great wedding day shots:


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting






Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




And then the reception fun! Here's a photo I like to call: LET THEM EAT CAKE!






One of my son's younger brothers couldn't be there--as he is currently serving a church mission in Norway--and he's really a 'stand up' guy--so we made a 'standee' of him and brought him along to the festivities. . . Here he is with his brothers goofing off before the wedding reception later that evening:








And here he is hanging out with the wedding couple:












Here's me and 'dear hubby' after seeing these 2 young people 'hitched':







Dear daughter was enjoying the evening with my #1 grandson:







My youngest grandson, just wanted to be picked up and taken outta there!






Me and MIL (nother-in-law) happy that it's FINALLY OVER! WHEW! (Note the great manicure and brow waxing that she has from her notorious day at the 'nail spa'!!)







Yep! All in all, I'd say it was a BIG SUCCESS. . . and HAPPY 2008 to all!




No comments: