Saturday, April 9, 2011

Do you hear what I hear?

We recently enjoyed some family bonding moments with our youngest grandson and found that he really loves to be 'outside'.

However his version of the word 'outside' left me puzzled as to what he is hearing (and learning) in the big world of adults that he lives with--namely his parents:


Correct me if I'm wrong--but as Ricky Ricardo would say to Lucy:  "Hey, daughter, and son-in-law! You've got some 'splaining' to do!"


Out of the mouth of babes comes the real story. . . excuse me while I go 'outside'. . . 

7 comments:

Nicole said...

Des just watched this with me and repeated "outside" everytime he heard it on the video.
It's a hit.

Wes said...

my nephew is a cursing and he didn't even learn it from me!? I love this video.

Showmethesale said...

Yes, Wes, love. This time you aren't the one to blame. . . go figure!

A friend said...

Loved it! That was perfect!

Karen said...

This is so funny and I think it is a YouTube moment!

Susie said...

OK... totally laughing! I miss you miss peppermint patti!

Heidi said...

I knew that Gilbert was a bad influence. It couldn't be our perfect Nicole...noooo.