Thursday, March 31, 2011

The crying game. . .

I was perusing through my daughter's blog when I came upon this adorable photo of my youngest grandson:


Apparently the 'kitty whisker' photo shoot was in total meltdown and he was getting pretty upset by the entire ordeal.

Which reminded me of a long ago photo shoot with his mommy (my dear daughter) and her major meltdown during her 'cute spring dress' photo shoot:


This was the time during the photo shoot where the dress was pulled off in disgust and her 'feelings' were visibly displayed.

Just so you know--there WAS a good shot:


Just as there was a good shot of my baby bunchkin grandson as well:


What struck me about that first photo of 'the blessed precious' was how much he looks like his parental unit.  It's like I'm having my baby girl all over again (just in male form now).  Well, what goes around comes around. . .so they say.  And I am pleased to know that the cuteness of crying by my daughter at a young age is manifesting itself in the next generation as well. . . 


1 comment:

D said...

Hey Mama SMTS!
Love reading your blog! What great pics of grandson and your daughter... u have got to post more of her young years! I was acutally looking for their blogspot, so found yours instead! Hope all is well with you and gpa! My leg is healing rather nicely after your SinL damaged me... Anyhow, enjoy the upcoming p-town spring weather!
D