Saturday, January 30, 2010

Dear Hubby fights back!




Well, a funny thing happened on the way to my blog.

Dear hubby caught my last post about 'Antonio Banderas (and those water photos)

So he decided that since I seem to like 'men in water shots', he e-mailed me a couple of his own--so that I could have them to drool over. . .

What a guy!

And, he just happened to mention that if I wanted to put them up on my blog---he wouldn't mind at all.  That way other women who like men in the water could be happy too.  You know, he's just so humanitarian in that regard, it astounds me.

So ladies, this is for your enjoyment as well as mine:



You know, I'd say something here--but then, I'm sure dear hubby would read it and fight back all over again. I think the studly man in the water pose says it all, don't you?

9 comments:

A friend who reads your blog said...

Your hubby looks pretty good. I'd say he was smart to send you those photos.

Antonio Banderes said...

Hi ShowMe,

The guy in the kayak looks like a real man - who did you say he is? I would like to get together with him and maybe play a round of scrabble or maybe have a knife-fight or something.

Your friend and fantasy,

Antonio

Mary said...

I didn't know Antonio liked to play scrabble.

Travis said...

Dad looks pretty good with that hat on, and he's got some killer shorts on too. Now we know what all kayakers have on inside their kayaks.

Jackie Savi-Cannon said...

I think its awesome how men feel about our online fantasy..
Mine is the group IL Divo, it just send shivers through my body.

Karen said...

I'm with you on the Antonio deal... He's gorgeous! Loved the blog entries about the grand canyon trip! Thanks!

Katrina said...

Patti you are a serious kick in the pants! Your blog should come with a warning. WARNING My blog may cause bladder leaks do to a high likelihood of uncontrollable laughter. It's only fair :)

Anonymous said...

whats up everyone


great forum lots of lovely people just what i need


hopefully this is just what im looking for looks like i have a lot to read.

Anonymous said...

Hello

It is my first time here. I just wanted to say hi!