Thursday, March 13, 2008

Are ya hungry?



Hey! I decided to post something today that I thought was REALLY COOL!

These pictures, believe it or not--were all created with REAL FOOD! The pictures are AMAZING. . . and I am going to post all of them separately so you can see the detail--but they are also in the really cool slideshow above as well. . .

They say you are what you eat. . .

They say a picture is worth a thousand words. . .

These pictures are totally edible and probably thousands of calories--but who cares! Enjoy and try to refrain from drooling on your keyboard!

Oh--and if you want to note the detail--just click on the pictures to make them larger.














2 comments:

Nicole said...

Very cool. There is a series of children's picture books that do this called Fast Food. They make different kinds of vehicles out of fruits and vegetables. I have never seen anything quite as detailed as these pictures, though.

Showmethesale said...

That's a cool idea for a child's picture book. . . I don't think I've ever seen it. . .

You know--these pictures must give off subliminal messages or something. Every time I look at them--I want to go eat some fruit or whip up a vegetable salad. . .