Wednesday, February 27, 2008

A tale of two advertisments. . .

Here is something WAY fun for all my blogger fans. . .

First I am posting an advertisement that a friend sent me that I thought was EXTREMELY funny--and I believe it actually won an award. Oh, and please note that if you find the text hard to read--just click on the ad and it will enlarge for you.



And next we have my lil' grandson 'Sam' deciding he is ready to go into the advertising biz himself. . . here is is with his own improvisation of a child REALLY REALLY SATISFIED with his Tropicana Orange Juice Drink. . .



What d'ya think? Think they'll try and sign him up as a spokesman?

5 comments:

Deanne said...

Could he smile any bigger?? Looks like a happy boy. I love the Tivo bit. My TV is about 5 1/2 years old so I know just what you mean, but hey it works perfectly FINE so I can't bring my self to buy a new one! I just got DVR from my cable co. about 4 months ago and had one of them come put it in since I knew if I was trying to do it myself I would end up having a phone conversation like YOURS!! So what did you get for Valentine's Day. You said you weren't going to mention it so you wouldn't "jinx" it but I never read what it was?? I am looking forwards to Nicole's blog.

Deanne said...

Oh and the beer ad is GREAT! Leave it to a man to say something stupid!!

Josh said...

That's what students look like at my school when they drink their energy drinks

Showmethesale said...

Deanne, thanks for making me feel better about my horrible phone conversation and total ineptitude when it comes to hooking up electronics!

I will post to your blog and let you know what I got from the 'ole man'

I hope you got an invitation to read Nicole's blog--because hers is a 'private' one and you have to be in the 'inner circle' to read it (which I'm sure you are!)

And Josh--remind me never to walk around your campus when school is in session and the energy drinking is going on. . . if all the students looked like that, it would FRIGHTEN me!

Anonymous said...

That's a great advertisement. Very funny about the beer. And the little boy is really cute too. I think they both are working, cuz I wanna go buy both products right now!