Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!







Ahhhhh. . . it's just before midnight here in the northwest corner of the country and so I am starting early to wish all my 5.7 blogger friends (yep! it's starting to multiply now--woohoo!) a GREAT BIG HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!








Happy Happy Joy Joy! START SHARING THE LOVE!

May you get all kinds of kisses, hugs, embraces and other mushy stuff from the ones you love. . .






May you get all kinds of chocolates, flowers, candles, goodies, treats, and surprises to thrill and delight you. . .







As for me. . . Dear Hubby knows what I REALLY want. . . and I ain't sayin' what it is yet--cuz I don't wanna jinx it. . . but it's gotta be BIG and EXPENSIVE and something that I totally don't need but just GOTTA HAVE anyway!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Happy Valentine's Day and good luck with your Valentine's wish! I guess we'll see if it comes true.

Showmethesale said...

Thanks much, Nicole!

I sure HOPE it comes true. . . the jury is still 'out'. . but I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

HEY! I got a VERY CUTE Valentine's Day card in the mail from the ever-adorable Sam & Max! (it is now in a place of honor on my fridge!)

WOOHOO!

Showmethesale said...

Post scrip to the 'Valentine wish'

YES INDEEDY! I got the big, expensive thing that I really didn't need but longed for anyway. . .

Dear Hubby scored WAY UP THERE on the point count. . . (and the wallet count too!)

Now I must be really nice to him for the rest of the year. . .