Monday, February 16, 2009

Gun Safety. . . From a (ahem) Professional!


There is no explanation for this video. Well, no logical explanation. It's just that I finally came down with the 'creepy crud' that my Dear Hubby and youngest son have had for about a week.

It hit me with a vengeance yesterday--and so of course the only thing I could do was lie around moaning in my PJs and watch Youtube videos from my comfy office chair.

Now I know many of you have probably seen this clip before--but it's ALWAYS a good idea to go over and over and over and OVER the importance of gun safety. One can never be too careful. . . (or safe apparently)

And blogger fans, let this be a lesson to you! If this unbelievable moron professional cop can have an accident demonstrating gun safety to the kiddies--then there is no hope for the rest of us mere mortals (even if we don't own guns)

I'm sure right after this 'gun safety demonstration' was shown, school officials decided to cancel the fire safety demonstration set for the following week. . .




UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!


I just found a picture of my oldest son and some cronies who apparently are practicing the same kind of gun safety regimen. . . Maybe these guys should go on tour and speak to kids or something . . . (Oldest son is hatless on the end left)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy smokes! I'd be running out of that classroom! Why were all those kids just sitting there? That guy is insane, not to mention dangerous.

Anonymous said...

Way too funny! Why couldn't we ever get guest speakers like that to visit our school? The demonstrations we got sure were boring.

Anonymous said...

Too incredible for words ~ I was "blown" away so to speak!