Saturday, February 21, 2009

The joys of air brushing. . .

Eureka! I have discovered that photo retouching is not just limited to celebrities.

I mean, come on unless you see these folks in PERSON--how do you know they really look like that?

Air brushing does wonders for getting rid of fat, wrinkles, blemishes, body flaws and even bad hair days.

Case in point--look at these photos after some great photo shop guy has been through with them:

Jane Fonda


Kim Cattrall

Kate Hudson

Kelly Osbourne

That gave me an idea. . . if I don't look that great in real life, well I can look pretty darn fine in photos! So I sent off a couple photos right away to an air brush expert. . . and he made me into Rachel Stevens and Cheryl Crow in mere seconds! No pain, no down time, and no cost! I'm telling you, my family albums are NEVER gonna look the same--why folks won't even recognize me!





Hmmmmm. . . I can't tell which one I like best. . .

No comments: