Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Susan Boyle. . .Absolutely AMAZING talent!


Well I know that here in the U.S.A. many of us are 'ga-ga' over American Idol. But I thought I would share something that is truly inspiring from our friends across the pond. . .

There's a show that I check out from time to time on Youtube called 'Britain's Got Talent' and they have produced some of the most brilliant, talented folks from some of the most unlikely places.

Take sweet Susan Boyle, for instance. I'm not going to spoil this for those of you who might not have heard of her or seen this yet. Just click on the link below and be prepared to be amazed:





I actually like the presenters and the judges better 'over there' than I do here on our end of the globe. Simon Cowell you may recognize--as well as Piers Morgan. The lovely lady is Amanda Holden--who puts both Paula Abdul and Kara DioGuardi to shame. Then there are the hosts, Ant & Dec. And the hunky host of 'Britain's Got More Talent', Stephen Mulhern.

Once in a while you find someone who is simply captivating and deserves a shot at their dream. . . Susan is just such a person--and I'm sure that now she has been showcased on that television show (not to mention the millions of hits on Youtube) she'll get to realize some of those dreams. YOU GO GIRL!

No comments: