Sunday, June 21, 2009

The Graduate. . . .


OK. . . . so I don't post for a couple of weeks--but then, I make it up in SPADES!

I've had tons of stuff to do, what with friends and family showing up constantly at my doorstep. (not to worry--it's all good!) There have been weddings, birthdays, 'get togethers', general madness and the normal insanity that comes with any family that's been reunited after quite some time. . . .

















First came the Seminary graduation:






Then, the day after my dear daughter had her third baby, my youngest son graduated from High School. WOOHOO!













His two big brothers came to celebrate (one with his wife and one with his girlfriend)





And of course the entire family got together to take that magical 'family picture' But EGADS--if this is the best one out of the bunch, you can see we are a sad, sorry lot!



Congratulations 'J-Man'! You have finally graduated from High School! Now get out there and find a job!

3 comments:

Mary said...

I agree that your family is totally insane, but you make me laugh!

Nicole said...

Great pictures. I am sorry to have missed out on most of that frivolity. :(

Travis said...

I must say that we are pretty good looking bunch. I especially enjoyed the dinner with Josh at Ye Old Spaghetti Factory, I'm impressed that you got a pic of him smiling.