Tuesday, June 30, 2009

This little guy has GOT THE MOVES!

Since my grandsons are so obsessed with break dancing. . . (as well as my oldest son) I found this clip from the Ellen DeGeneres show that spotlights a tiny little break dancer who is just AMAZING!



And just for fun. . . (since I adore little people) here's the cutest little girl who can sing ALL 50 STATES in alphabetical order. . .

(do most Americans even KNOW all 50 states?)



I'm telling ya--Kids are SO DOGGONE CUTE. . . even when they bite:

3 comments:

Deanne said...

That little kid break dancing is so cute. How can a child figure out they have moves like that!?!?

Showmethesale said...

Hi Dee!

I know what you mean. . . I mean, to be that young and THAT coordinated? Some people are FREAKS! (which is my way of saying absolutely amazing!)

Travis said...

That little bboy is too good I think. It's amazing enough that he can do those moves, but to be self taught is really increadible. I imagine that he must have some coaching at some point because every aspect of his dance is solid. If he hasn't then he is just the most cordinated kid ever.