Friday, June 19, 2009

'3-D' has arrived! 'Triple D' will make my 3 grandsons a triple threat now.


OK! OK! so call me a bad 'nana'. . . but I've been so busy, what with visiting family, youngest son's high school graduation, a third grandchild being born. . . it's been hard to keep up!

But I shall now make a valid attempt. . .

FIRST of all--way back on June 11th, 2009 at approximately 10:35 a.m., my 3rd grandchild was born. He also happens to be my 3rd grandson as well. (we seem to have a 'boy thing' going)

His name is all 'Ds' (hence the 3-D or triple D reference) and for now we'll just call him little D for short. . .



Early that lovely sunny, Thursday morning--while his mother was in intense labor, I was busy teaching grandsons numbers 1 & 2 some really cool skills. . .like how to keep a spoon on the end of your nose:



Max decided to try a fork, which ended up quite painful:



Walking to the park and exploring were also on the 'must do' list:



Then it was off to see the new brother:















The next day my older sons, (proud uncles) had to get in on the action as well:





Meanwhile. . . middle brother, Max, was more interested in getting some 'bowl action'--because, well, FROSTING is just so much more tasty!





Welcome 'Triple D' WE LOVE YOU!





3 comments:

fa"n-ana"tastic said...

So fun!!! Sooooo handsome!!!

Elder Gifford & Wendy Nielsen said...

Congratulations Nana! I can tell by looking that you are an amazing and FUN grandma. Have a blast--this is the BEST phase of life so far. I LOVE IT!!!

Showmethesale said...

Thanks much movie bud!

Wendy--you are SPOT ON! Being a 'nana' is the absolute PINNACLE! WAY more fun than being a parent!