Friday, May 1, 2009

Whatever happened to this guy?



Alrighty then! My youngest son goes from THIS:





(How he looked on Prom Night)


. . . . . .To THIS:





(How he looks now. . . just before turning 18 next week)


By the way--he's gonna KILL me for posting this next photo--but I couldn't resist! It was from a Dance Festival with about 6,000 other kids that he performed in about 3 years ago. Quite the 'snappy' costume, eh??



Now this is his costume of choice:



Oh well. . . they can't stay young forever. . . .

4 comments:

Mary said...

What? He can't smile now? Is that part of becoming cool? Anyway, tell him Happy Birthday!

A good friend said...

OK, my vote is for the prom pictures. That's the best look. Ya gotta love a man in a tux!

Showmethesale said...

Yeah, I think he does look pretty 'snazzy'. . . notice how the purple tie matches the girl's prom dress?

Now that's stylin'!!!!

Travis said...

Josh is looking good. I think that he should wear the frilly shirt with the glasses and the cap. That would look way cool. Good pics. I'm glad he got to go to prom.