Thursday, May 14, 2009

Wah! They booted off Danny Gokey. . . I'm CHEESED!


I'm having a bit of a hissy fit right now. . . one of my favorite soulful singers
did not make it into the finale last night on American Idol:



Danny Gokey warmed the little cackles of my heart right from the very beginning. I thought for sure it would come down to Adam Lambert and Danny Gokey and I really like both of them (for different reasons)

This season has had some outstanding talent and my favorites right from the beginning were Danny Gokey (of course), Adam Lambert, Kris Allen and Allison Iraheta.

It should be quite a show next week between Adam and Kris (but I was secretly hoping for a showdown between Adam and Danny) much like the fight of the two Davids Last year.

I predict Adam will win the title (I thought so from the very beginning)--and I think all three of these guys will do just fine and score big record deals. . . but I'm still gonna pitch my little temper tantrum because I think Danny went a bit too soon. . .

His voice ROCKS!

No comments: