Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year's 2009!



Well it's New Year's Eve and we're about to ring in another shiny New Year! (albeit one second late) as the news people keep telling me they have to add one second to this evening's time--in order to stay in sync with the earth--(which apparently like the rest of us is running just a tad late)

Anyway--I thought it would be appropriate for me to share the wisdom of 'Uncle Jay' and his 2008 year in review. This was sent to me by a good friend. And heck! Ole' Uncle Jay explains the year better than any broadcast or news report or article that I've seen all year. . .

(and he captures the entire year in about 3 minutes--which is about the average attention span of today's too-teched-out-for-words adult)

Enjoy! And I'll be back to posting next year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This was GREAT! I love the wisdom of Uncle Jay!