Tuesday, May 20, 2008

What amazing talent!


OK. . . talk about finding GIFTS in unlikely places. . . This one is just ASTOUNDING!

Here is an ordinary, run-of-the-mill mobile phone warehouse guy. . . and he opens his mouth on 'Britain's Got Talent' and OH MY GOSH!


Well. . . take a listen for yourself---and see how amazing this guy is. . .
(and if you get 'watery eyes' when you hear beautiful music--well, then you need to have a tissue handy)

I LOVED THIS!







Oh, and just for the record--he DID end up winning!

What a humble man--and what an AMAZING VOICE! I will never look at mobile phone salesmen or warehouse guys in the same way again!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What amazing talent! That voice is incredible.

Kenon said...

I could watch that over and over. It's awesome!

Anonymous said...

Just goes to show that you really can't judge a book by its cover! Absolutely delightful.

Anonymous said...

You were wrong. I needed more than ONE tissue. That was wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Just AMAZING! I love this guy. I hope he truly gets to share his talent now and have a great career (without the mobile phones!)