Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The Battle of the DAVIDS!


OK--I'm gonna say; 'I TOLD YOU SO. . . Na, na, na, na, NAY Na NAY na!' Because I called this one right from the beginning. . . (smugness is after all, one of my strong points)

But last night's Idol Competition came down to what I predicted from the top 20--that it would be a battle of the two 'Davids'. . . and it was a GREAT SHOW!

Personally, I thought that David Archuleta sang his GUTS out and out sang David Cook last night. (even though I like David Cook)

But based on last night's performance---I am thinking David A. just might pull off a complete win!

And I would be happy with EITHER of them winning--as I think they are both extremely talented. . . Little David has amazing vocals, and Big David is an amazing performer--so they BOTH have awesome careers ahead of them. . . and it couldn't happen to two nicer guys!



Here are my favorite performances from them from last night:









And THIS one has got to be my all-time favorite performance by 'Little David'. . . It blew me away when he sang it the very first time--and it blew me away when he sang it again last night. . . what a way to close the show!

IMAGINE!


No comments: