Thursday, May 22, 2008

Results Are In!!!! (American Idol Winner)





Well, by now this is old news--but IT'S OFFICIAL! DAVID COOK is the American Idol Winner. . . and I am really happy for him. Last night's Idol Finale was the best one EVER! I loved all the talent, stars, and the former contestants who sang.

David Cook was very gracious and David Archuleta was in fine form too. Apparently the voting broke (nay, SMASHED) all previous records with a whopping 97+ million votes!

EGADS!

Here they are both singing 'Hero'



Here is Archuleta singing the song 'Apologize' with One Republic



And finally--here is the resident rocker, Cook, singing 'Sharped Dressed Man' with ZZ top!



GREAT night of performances all around!





Congratulations to the COOKSTER for taking first place!

And Congrats too, to little David Archuleta for doing so well. . . I absolutely LOVED this season!

2 comments:

Mel said...

The Apologize song was my favorite one of the night!

Showmethesale said...

I liked that song too, Mel. I thought the vocals were amazing!