Wednesday, May 14, 2008

And yet ANOTHER Idol update!



Oh my GOSH! It's getting down to the wire---(and I must admit I think I have been SPOT ON from the very beginning!) I predicted during the top 20 before they even cut down to the top 12 and finally the top 10 that in the END it would be the battle of the two Davids. . . and it looks like my predictions are about to come true.

Here are my Favorite performances by them from last night:






DRUMROLL. . . . . and they DID come true! It WILL be the battle of the two Davids!!!


So what the heck do ya'll think????? Who's gonna WIN?

4 comments:

Megan said...

We love the two Davids too. I'm thinking Cook for the ultimate winner though.

Showmethesale said...

I don't know, Megan! It's really hard to tell. David A. has a HUGE 'tween' fan base. I think he is an awesome singer--while David C. is a GREAT overall performer. (and I love his vocals too)

They both are amazing--and I really like both of them---I would be happy with either one of them winning. But I think that David A. might pull it off--because he really has had the highest number of votes throughout. . .

It's gonna be CLOSE!!!

Mel said...

You did call it! I am with Megan, I like Cook.

Showmethesale said...

Hi Mel!

I think you may be right! I really like him. . . (and I also like Archuleta for different reasons)

MAN! It's gonna be a BARN BURNER! I think they BOTH are amazing no matter WHO wins. . .

I think Cook is the better overall performer--he's very versatile and can put his own stamp on things--he just seems so much more comfortable on stage and is fun to watch.

Archuleta has a great voice--but not much stage presence yet. (Probably because he's still so young) If you just close your eyes and listen to his voice, he really has amazing vocals. . . but he isn't as versatile or as good a performer as Cook.

I think they both have great careers ahead of them. . .