Friday, January 2, 2009

You're kidding me, right?


I know the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. . . but does Burger King actually think the way to a woman's heart is the scent of meat?

Very recently the BK execs decided it was time to try branching out from all those flame-broiling burgers and greasy fries and start dealing in 'manly fragrances'

So of course they came up with something they know best--a flame-broiled fragrance called:

FLAME

The company's website describes the fragrance as 'a scent of seduction, with a hint of flame-broiled meat.'


I know that the smell of whoppers gets my juices going--so they must be on to something!


And how about that Burger King Mascot pictured above? If you thought he was scary as all get-out before. . . just get a load of him now! I'm gonna have nightmares tonight. . .



4 comments:

Travis said...

This fragrance will probably have the effect of attracting other men to the men who are wearing it. Not for romantic reasons but mostly to find out where the barbeque is.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, girl! You are too funny! What are the marketing execs at BK thinking of? (I think they've consumed too many of their own burgers)

Josh said...

I'll have to get this the next time I go to a gay bar.

Showmethesale said...

You know, after reading your comments--this scent may indeed backfire.

What WERE these execs thinking? Everyone knows a woman loves the smell of MONEY--lots and lots of money. . . .

Somehow they missed the mark. . .