Thursday, November 4, 2010

Wedding of the Century!



Well. . . OK. . . maybe not to everyone. . . but since I took such a long time to post about it--I figured I could at least make up for it in the title.



This past May (the 29th to be exact) my middle son hitched his wagon to a star, tied the proverbial knot, and. . . .GOT MARRIED!

Beautiful bride, handsome groom--and the pictures will speak for themselves.

Here's the REAL story of how middle son looked when he told us the happy news of his impending marriage:


Here's how older brother looked when HE heard the news:



And here's how youngest brother took the glad tidings:


Older sister and her hubby were more pragmatic about it:


And even the 'happy couple' themselves weren't quite sure what to think:



However everyone seemed to take the news and enjoy the event JUST FINE!



And I got to dance with my handsome son:


And the 'old man' and I managed to clean up and behave ourselves:



We even manged to capture some 'special sibling' moments. . . like the brothers doing some male bonding:



And may I just point out here--that even if your kids are GROWN UP--they STILL won't behave themselves in front of  camera to capture that 'family shot':


Thank goodness we now have photoshop--so I could clean that mess up:


Note to my dear daughter:  The occasion was FORMAL, hon.  So dress appropriately next time, please!



Congratulations Middle Son!  And a HUGE welcome to my new daughter. . . I mean, it's exciting to get some more WOMEN around this place.  We seem to be infested by a plethora of men.  (not that I mind or anything. . . I'm just sayin')

And truth be told. . . . I think they are going to be quite happy. . . .


No comments: