Sunday, November 21, 2010

The more things change. . . . well, you know. . .

Remember that old saying, "The more things change. . . the more things stay the same."???

Well these two pictures of my cute little grandsons definitely illustrate that in spades.

Here is a picture of Halloween past:



And now here is one from Halloween present:  (which would be just last month)


Which just goes to show you--that although the 'cutesy let's dress just alike as giraffe' costumes disappear, the 'brothers gotta hug  even if we are now super heroes' never changes.

Ahhhh. . . don't you just love the innocence of little kiddlies?

I keep telling my dear daughter to just wait for middle school.  Somehow I get the feeling that she wants to wait a good long time. . . .

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Those giraffe costumes perhaps remain my favorite.