Monday, December 10, 2007

Better Fish Picture

OK. . . This is to my 'DEAR DAUGHTER' and others who have 'teased' my DEAR HUBBY about the 'wimpy fish' picture I posted of him. . .

Honestly! You people amaze me! I wasn't looking at 'the fish'. . . I was looking 'at him'!!!

But--since he is sort of technologically impaired in some areas (and worked for a high tech industry for years--go figure!) he has asked me to post THIS picture of him and his 'fish'.

I gotta tell ya--it's a BIG ONE!

So go ahead! He and I BOTH dare you to call this one 'wimpy'!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


5 comments:

Nicole said...

Yep, the fish looks good. It seems to be appropriate bragging size for a "fish picture", but what kind of wader pants are those? I have never seen the likes of them before.

Showmethesale said...

Your father thanks you deeply for the recognition of his appropriate sized fish. . .

He has now resumed normal breathing patterns and has stopped all the 'fuming'. . .

I am sure he will have a reasonable explanation for the nifty wader pants. . .

Stay tuned for more. . .

Unknown said...

Waders? Those aren’t waders - I don't need no stinking waders. The water was about 40 degrees. Those are just my PJs with feet.

Dad/Mark/Hubby/Father

Showmethesale said...

Well. . . there ya go! You've heard straight from the 'dear hubby' himself. (He's your FATHER too, by the way)

Apparently not only is he an expert at bagging big fish--he can wear waders as easily as footed PJs!

Who knew?

Josh said...

That guy that got cut off in the picture looks kinda ticked... like someone took his fish or something.

Are you sure that's your catch and not someone else's?