Saturday, December 12, 2009

For the love of Pete! It's December already!



I know, I know. . . the month of November completely slipped by me!  (well actually I was so doggone busy that I forgot to blog--so I didn't completely blank out the month of November)

There was the exchanging of 'THE NECKLACE' which I will definitely make mention in some future post, and my 'need for Vitamin D get-away' to Arizona with a friend  and parties and Thanksgiving and. . . OK I'll stop boring you with the details  (until later of course!)

I will be back to blogging soon enough---but since November was CRAZY with activities and whatnot--and this month is proving to outdo the last one. . . I think I will share a cute little video that you can squeeze your little ones on your lap and watch on your monitors to get you in the spirit of things:



Merry Merry Christmas to all my wonderful blogger fans out there!

No comments: