Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I don't remember why. . . but. . . .



Well, here's the problem. . . . My computer monitor is out for repair and so I am borrowing a son's laptop--which is why I haven't been able to post any absolutely FABULOUS photos and stories for a while. (at least that's the story I'm sticking to) For many of my readers this is probably a blessing. . .

But I did receive an e-mail from a friend today which made me smile and exclaim with shame: "Hey! I resemble that remark!"

I'd giver him or her credit, but for the life of me I can't remember who it was. . .

Thank goodness I can still remember how to post a Youtube video:

So please enjoy this short swan song while I'm trying to remember why I am posting this in the first place:

2 comments:

Karen said...

Loved catching up on the best blog ever! Thanks for the delight it brought! Love you!

Denise said...

That was hilarious